WHAT WE OFFER
What Our Clients Say
Moving has never been less stressful, even with an EXTREMELY last minute call for help. Prosper walked me through the whole process and made sure everything…
Your company sent 2 movers to load my truck on Oct. 31st. Both men worked very hard and quickly. They arrived promptly at 9am, though 1 was on a phone…
I under estimated the young crew but at the end of my move was and still stunned,guys keep it up
Success in Numbers
years in business
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important not to leave you planning until the last minute. Give yourself plenty of time to arrange relocation quotations, appoint a relocation company and finalize all of your arrangements. We recommend you make contact a minimum of 7 weeks prior to your planned moving date.
– Full relocation services
– Full packing, loading, unloading and unpacking services.
– Mini relocation services
– Loading and unloading using our trucks
– Internal relocation
– Moving services within the same location or building
– Manpower services
– Providing labor loading , unloading or internal relocation only
Yes, we have standard liability insurance, value added insurance and we are bonded.
We have all the necessary professional moving equipment including, dollies, blankets, shrink wrap etc.
There are several ways to plan and book a move with us.
• To begin, you can use our online Quote tool and get a basic idea of what your
move might cost.
• If you’re interested in scheduling an in-home estimate, call 1-888-448-8883 ext 1
• You can also reach our customer care centre directly by calling 226-448-8524 to
speak with one of our representatives.
If you decide to move with Maplegreen Moving, a move coordinator will be assigned to you. This person will help you select moving services (if needed) and answer any questions you may have throughout the entire process.